Multistate Bar Exam Supplemental Prep
CALL IN SOME BACKUP FOR THE MBE®
Learn how to apply test-taking strategies through realistic practice with Multistate Bar Exam supplemental courses.
FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO FIT YOU
Classes are recorded and available online so you can listen to a full lecture or just the parts you need when you need them.
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
If you have questions, our attorneys have answers. Send us an e-mail, and we'll help you get back on track.
PERSONALIZE YOUR PRACTICE
Supplemental courses include our online MBE® Qbank, with 800 additional sample test questions and detailed answer explanations. Create customized practice quizzes and track your progress.
LISTEN IN ON LECTURES
We offer an additional 32 hours of supplemental audio lectures that cover all 7 MBE®topics.
- Practice workbook with more than 1,000 questions
- Diagnostic 50-question quizzes in each subject
- Multi-state workbook
About the MBE
What is the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE®)?
The MBE® is a national, 6-hour, 200-question multiple-choice test. In most states, the MBE® accounts for 40% to 50% of your Bar Exam score. Nationally, 29% of all Bar Exam takers do not pass the exam. Many who fail miss getting a passing score by just a small margin. Answering a few extra MBE® questions correctly can make the difference between passing and failing the Bar Exam.
Important MBE® Facts
- The MBE® accounts for one full day of the Bar Exam and is required by every state except Louisiana and Washington.
- The MBE® is divided into two 3-hour sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, with 100 questions in each session.
- Subjects tested on the MBE®: Civil Procedure (25 questions), Constitutional Law (25 questions), Contracts (25 questions), Criminal Law and Procedure (25 questions), Evidence (25 questions), Real Property (25 questions), and Torts (25 questions)
- 25 of the 200 MBE® questions are not used for scoring purposes. These questions are indistinguishable from the live test items.
- You have an average of 1.8 minutes to answer each question.
Weight of MBE® by State
District of Columbia 50%
New Hampshire 50%
New Jersey 50%
New Mexico 50%
New York 40%
North Carolina 40%
North Dakota 50%
Rhode Island 50%
South Carolina --
South Dakota 50%
West Virginia 50%