NCLEX-RN® International Prep — Live Online
Extra resources designed for International Nurses
- Live instruction with a Kaplan Nurse Educator over the internet.
- 3,000 exam-style questions in the test interface.
- Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method.
- A Content Video Library covering over 300 essential nursing content topics.
- Access study plans, video assets, The Channel, Qbanks, CAT and more on your mobile browser.
- Stream live, interactive, and recorded videos with The NCLEX Channel.
Our Qbank and Question Trainers emphasize alternate-item question types and give you realistic practice in an NCLEX®-style interface. You'll have 4 months of online access to the Qbank, an online question bank, access to Question Trainers with seven online practice tests, and access to Diagnostic, NCLEX® Practice, and Readiness Tests.
Kaplan’s live, instructor-led online courses provide the benefit of a classroom experience with the flexibility of attending from wherever you are. Learn the clinical reasoning skills you need to succeed on test day and beyond with Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method.
You'll receive the full complement of prep materials to help boost your studies: NCLEX-RN® Content Review Guide, a 500+ page ebook covering the content most frequently tested on the NCLEX® exam, and access to a Content Video Library covering over 300 essential nursing content topics.
Our international prep course also includes extra resources just for international nurses: the International Nurses workbook, 3 International Nursing extra recorded seminars, additional guided review of basic nursing content, complete with assessment quizzes, CGFNS Qualifying Exam workshop, and CGFNS Practice Test
Live Online not for you? Check these out.