NCLEX-RN® International Prep — Self-Paced
On-demand content for International Nurses
- 7 months of online access to streaming video lessons and realistic practice.
- 3,000 exam-style questions in the test interface.
- Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method.
- A Content Video Library covering over 300 essential nursing content topics.
- Mobile app to access study plans, video assets, The Channel, Qbanks, CAT and more.
- Stream live, interactive, and recorded videos with The NCLEX Channel.
Our Qbank and Question Trainers emphasize alternate-item question types and give you realistic practice in an NCLEX®-style interface. You'll have 7 months of online access to the Qbank, an online question bank, access to Question Trainers with seven online practice tests, and access to Diagnostic, NCLEX® Practice, and Readiness Tests.
With Kaplan's self-guided, online courses, you can work at your own pace and from your own place, best for busy students. Learn the clinical reasoning skills you need to succeed on test day and beyond with Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree method.
You'll receive the full complement of prep materials to help boost your studies: NCLEX-RN® Content Review Guide, a 500+ page ebook covering the content most frequently tested on the NCLEX® exam, and access to a Content Video Library covering over 300 essential nursing content topics.
Our international prep course also includes extra resources just for international nurses: the International Nurses workbook, 3 International Nursing extra recorded seminars, additional guided review of basic nursing content, complete with assessment quizzes, CGFNS Qualifying Exam workshop, and CGFNS Practice Test
Self-Paced not for you? Check these out.