USMLE® STEP 1 QBANK
TAKE YOUR PREP TO A NEW LEVEL WITH QBANK
We listened to what students want in a Qbank, and built ours accordingly–with thousands of questions and explanations, in a test-like interface.
New Qbank Features
Implemented features validated through student feedback
New short answer explanations and strategy tab which walks the student through how to approach answering the question in a step-by-step manner
An addition of 500 new questions, 1000+ images, videos, and tables
- A BioDigital widget and Armando Hasudungan videos now included in explanations
TAILORED TO YOU
Build a test by organ system or discipline, and customize it to your liking. Qbank fits you—whether you’re looking for a quick content refresher, want to sharpen your test-taking skills, or need extra help studying for a final. Detailed progressive reports give you a full picture of your unique strengths and weaknesses. That way, you’ll always know what to focus on.
GET REAL (PRACTICE)
The best way to prep for Step 1? With the Step 1 interface. Our Qbank replicates the exam to a T—format, questions and all. Streamline your studying with interactive 3D images and more strategies than you can count. Plus, in-depth answer explanations integrate with additional sources (like Pathoma and SketchyMedical), so you can build on your knowledge with even more content, right from Qbank.
- 3,300+ exam-like questions
- Interface that replicates the Step 1
- In-depth answer explanations
- Step-by-step strategies that help you think like a physician
- Interactive 3D images you can rotate and label
- Strategy tab that breaks down how to work through a question
- Detailed progressive reports that show you where to focus and how to play to your strengths
- Expanded short answer explanations with easy-to-digest information
- 2 full-length, realistic practice tests
- On-the-go access via newly updated Kaplan Medical mobile app
- Succinct, instructional video clips from Dr. Armando
- 1000+ images, tables, videos, and BioDigital 3D interactive anatomical models