USMLE® STEP 1 QUESTION BANK
YOUR ALL-IN-ONE PRACTICE TOOL
Prep with exam-like questions and integrated test-taking strategies—all wrapped up in an interface that mimics Step 1. Even sweeter? With subtopic sorting, Qbank will serve you well for the rest of med school and help you ace your exams.
TAILORED TO YOU
Build a test by organ system or discipline, and customize it to your liking. Qbank fits you—whether you’re looking for a quick content refresher, want to sharpen your test-taking skills, or need extra help studying for a final. Detailed progressive reports give you a full picture of your unique strengths and weaknesses. That way, you’ll always know what to focus on.
GET REAL (PRACTICE)
The best way to prep for Step 1? With the Step 1 interface. Our Qbank replicates the exam to a T—format, questions and all. Streamline your studying with interactive 3D images and more strategies than you can count. Plus, in-depth answer explanations integrate with additional sources (like Pathoma and SketchyMedical), so you can build on your knowledge with even more content, right from Qbank.
- 3,300+ exam-like questions
- Interface that replicates Step 1
- Both in-depth and succinct explanations for every question
- 3D BioDigital images you can rotate and label in every answer explanation
- Instructional video by Dr. Armando Hasudungan
- Step-by-step strategies that help you think like a physician
- Detailed progress reports that show you where to focus and how to play to your strengths
- 2 full-length, realistic practice tests
- On-the-go access via newly updated Kaplan Medical mobile app - available for download on both iOS through the Apple Store and Android through Google Play store.
- All implemented features validated through student feedback