ACT® Prep Courses
WE HAVE YOU COVERED FOR PREP PLANS
Whether you need longer access to your online resources or you need to change a class, we'll be as flexible as you need us to be.
A HIGHER SCORE, WITH LIVE OR ON-DEMAND CLASSES
EXPERT TEACHERS WHO KNOW THE EXAM INSIDE-OUT
PERSONALIZED PREP FOR EVERY TEST-TAKER
- A full ACT course, live or on-demand
- 25+ hours of on-demand lessons
- 9 practice tests, including 1 official from ACT
- Customizable Qbank
- The most up-to-date ACT prep books
No matter how you choose to study, our live online, self-paced, and unlimited course options provide hours of the most guided ACT prep out there—tailored to you and designed to keep you accountable.
We’ll let you in on the secret to our outstanding track record. It’s our teachers. They know all the ins and outs of the ACT, and they'll teach you strategies that will take you far—all the way to test day.
Our practice is designed to make you better than you were yesterday—that's why our ACT questions resemble the real test. Personalize your quizzes with our Qbank, with answer explanations included. But don't stop there, get a feel for test day with our 9 test-like practice tests.
Here's what you'll cover in your course
Diagnostic Practice Test
The best way to get familiar with the test experience is through a live, proctored ACT. Bring your practice test book, pencils, and a graphing or scientific calculator.
You will take a full length practice test to assess your current performance, strengths, and weaknesses. With Kaplan's Mobile scoring tool, you'll get your score instantly after the test.
Afterward, log into your account on Kaptest.com to find customized study recommendations based on how you performed on the diagnostic test.
Class Session 1
- Inside the ACT
- How To Do ACT English
- How To Do ACT Math
- How To Do ACT Reading
- How To Do ACT Science
- Exponents, Radicals, and Absolute Value
Class Session 2
- Reading Passage Strategy
- Reading Question Types
- Sentence Structure: The Basics
- Sentence Structure: Parenthetical Elements, Commas, Dashes, and Colons
- Linear Graphs
Class Session 3
- Literature Passages
- Data Representation Passages and Questions
- Agreement: Verbs and Modifiers
- Tables and Graphs + Statistics and Probability
Class Session 4
- Research Summaries Passages + Design and Methodology Questions
- Synthesizing Data Questions
- Agreement: Pronouns
- Organization: Transitions and Sentence Placement
Put all those Kaplan strategies that you've learned in class to work when you take another full length practice test to familiarize yourself even more with the content and format of the ACT.
Your performance on this test will further customize study recommendations to help you succeed in the final stretch of your test prep. Use these recommendations to refine your practice, so you can prepare for Test Day with confidence!
Class Session 5
- Conflicting Viewpoints Passages + Evaluating Hypotheses Questions
- Paired Passages
- Sentence Structure and Agreement Practice
- Development: Revising Text
Class Session 6
- ACT English Timing and Strategy
- ACT Math Timing and Strategy
- ACT Reading Timing and Strategy
- ACT Science Timing and Strategy
- Countdown to Test Day
Looking for a different way to prep? Check these out.