YOUR PERSONAL COACH
Having an LSAT expert at your disposal is game-changing. Your prep becomes truly yours: work with a tutor to determine your unique strengths and weaknesses. Get answers to burning questions. Or, take one of 60+ official practice exams and go over what’s not sticking. You’ll be surpassing your limits before you even know it.
ZOOM OUT, ZERO IN
With a suite of online resources and a full on-demand course, you’ll build a strong foundation of knowledge—from logic games to reading comprehension. Pinpoint any difficulties you’re having in one-on-one sessions with an LSAT expert.
MAKE IT OFFICIAL FOR $99
Want to practice with real LSAT exams? Our prep was designed to integrate with LSAC’s official digital practice tool. Just subscribe for $99 on the LSAC website (we’ve decreased our price by $99 to make up the difference). You’ll get year-long access to 60+ practice exams with an official test interface. If you’re already subscribed, you’re good to go. You’ll see the practice resources in our syllabus.
PLUS, YOU GET ALL OF THIS...
- 10, 20, 30, or 40 hours of private, 1-on-1 tutoring with an expert online
- Personalized homework assignments and support to keep you on track between sessions
- 180+ hours of exclusive live and on demand lessons on the LSAT Channel for a customizable curriculum
- The option to join an online course taught by one of our top teachers
- A full LSAT on-demand course, available 24/7
- Access to 60+ official practice tests with LSAC’s LSAT Prep Plus tool ($99 subscription)
- Every official LSAT question ever released
- A set of prep books for studying on the go
SAY HI TO A FEW OF OUR TUTORS
Scott has been tutoring for over 16 years. He received his JD from the University of Virginia and practiced law for 22 years. He enjoys helping students prepare for the LSAT and what happens after the LSAT.
Beth received her JD from the NYU School of Law, and practiced commercial litigation at two top law firms in New York City. She is especially skilled at adapting her teaching style to each individual student.
Nick holds degrees in biology, English, and Spanish, and is currently completing his MFA. A top-scorer on the LSAT, he shows students how to boost their scores with strategies and targeted practice.
STEP 1: EVALUATION
We’ll get to know your academic background, study style, and goals.
STEP 2: MATCH
Once we understand your needs, we’ll select the right tutor for you.
STEP 3: A CUSTOM PLAN
Your tutor will create a study plan that fits your needs and schedule.
The best guarantee is one you won’t need. But you get it anyway.