Last Updated: February 18, 2021
Due to concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the LSAC has decided to cancel all in-person LSAT testing through at least June of 2022.
An online, LSAT-Flex was offered in lieu of in-person testing for the November, January and February administrations. The LSAT-Flex will be offered for upcoming April and June 2021 LSAT administrations before the test returns to its 4-section format. The upcoming test dates are as follows:
- February 20-21, 2021
- April 10-11, 2021
- June 2021: week starting June 12
- August 2021: week starting August 14
- October 2021: week starting October 9
- November 2021: week starting November 13
- January 2022: week starting January 15
- February 2022: week starting February 12
- March 2022: week starting March 12
- April 2022: week starting April 30
- June 2022: week starting June 11
You can sign up for an LSAT-Flex administration through your LSAC account. If you were previously registered for a traditional LSAT administration in one of the above months, you have been automatically registered for the corresponding LSAT-Flex. If you’re not interested in taking the LSAT-Flex during your designated rescheduled testing week, fill out an online form (found in your LSAC account) to receive a full refund. Read more about the LSAT-Flex below.