Live streaming LSAT prep every day of the week—a Kaplan exclusive
The LSAT Channel is a revolutionary new way to prep for the LSAT. We’ve designed The Channel as a way to give each student unlimited access to Kaplan's top-rated LSAT faculty for live, elective instruction every day of the week. Instead of sitting through hours of one-size-fits-all content review, you can pick the episodes you need to watch most. It’s the best way to gain the most LSAT points in the least amount of time—and it’s only available at Kaplan.
Awards we've won
BRONZE STEVIE AWARD
Hundreds of hours of live, interactive LSAT instruction
Browse episodes by topic, instructor, or difficulty. Here are just of a handful of the types of episodes you can choose from:
- Logic Games – Episodes on sketching, spotting key deductions, and for each game type—sequencing, matching, distribution, selection, and hybrids.
- Logical Reasoning – Episodes on argument structures, finding assumptions, strengthening arguments, wrong answer traps, and more.
- Reading Comprehension – Episodes on building roadmaps, predicting questions, passage structures, time management, and more.
- Formal Logic – Episodes on identifying and translating formal logic statements.
- Study Strategy – Episodes on time managements, test-taking techniques, building study schedules, alternate study techniques, and more.
- Beyond the LSAT – Episodes on the law school admissions process and developing a compelling application.
See the complete list here.
All sessions are available in the archive for 24/7 on demand viewing.
Get free and unlimited access from the moment you enroll!
Full live access included with Tutoring, In Person or Live Online courses.
Hone your skills on challenging topics
Find a concept challenging or confusing? Browse episodes by topic and difficulty.
During all of our live broadcasts, you and other students get the opportunity to ask questions directly to the instructor in real time. You can also make comments and share notes with the other students.
Learn from the instructor that speaks your language
All of our instructors are score-qualified LSAT experts, but if you find one who explains things in a way you like, you can keep in touch! Browse episodes by instructor and stay with the teachers who teach you best.
Enroll in any live instruction LSAT prep course to get access to The LSAT Channel instantly!
Click on a teacher to learn more.
Years Teaching LSAT: 31
LSAT Students Taught: 5000+
Years Teaching LSAT: 10
LSAT Students Taught: 1300+
Years Teaching LSAT: 4
LSAT Students Taught: 300+
Years Teaching LSAT: 10
LSAT Students Taught: 1100+
Years Teaching LSAT: 7
LSAT Students Taught: 2500+
Years Teaching LSAT: 3
LSAT Students Taught: 500+
Years Teaching LSAT: 6
LSAT Students Taught: 200+