Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK 6th Ed.
High-yield USMLE Step 2 CK review using the Fischer Method!
From USMLE expert Dr. Conrad Fischer, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK delivers the targeted review you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
- Exam-like focus, using the Fischer Method: best initial test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Step-by-step approach to patient care
- Hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- Flow charts, decision trees, and comparison tables condense broad topics at a glance
- Expert tips for recognizing incorrect answers
USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2021: 5-book set
The only set on the market that offers a comprehensive yet concise review of USMLE Step 2 CK exam topics. Includes:
- Internal Medicine
- Psychiatry/Epidemiology/Patient Safety
The best review from the same team that releases USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes
- Revised every year by Kaplan’s all-star, expert faculty
- 450+ color images similar to those on the exam
- Structured format calling out high-yield topics in context
- Bridges between specialties and basic science