Save $400* on Live Online, In Person, and Bootcamp courses with code NEWMCAT400. Save $300* on On Demand courses with code NEWMCAT300.
Offer ends in 4d 22h 53m 37s
Kaplan MCAT® On Demand
SAY HI TO ALL NEW
ON DEMAND MCAT PREP
Study for the MCAT at your speed, on your own time, with prerecorded teacher-led sessions and expertly made study materials. Newly added features let you reach your higher score quicker—with the flexibility of on-demand learning.
KNOW WHAT TO STUDY AND WHEN
Your personalized study plan prioritizes content based on your strengths and opportunities to grow. Tell us when you need to complete your studies, how many hours per week you can commit to, and which days you want off. We’ll build the perfect schedule for you.
GET REAL (PRACTICE)
Now, there are even more ways to solidify what you learned in your video lessons. Get test-like practice and extra content review to supplement your studies. Plus, you can join livestreamed workshop sessions to dive deeper into content.
WE'VE DONE OUR HOMEWORK
The updates we made to our prep are based on hundreds of hours of research into how students learn best. After talking to a variety of MCAT students, we learned what makes for the ideal On Demand MCAT experience. Then, we took these findings and incorporated them in our new course—so you can get to your higher score more efficiently.
YOU GET ALL OF THIS...
- Prerecorded, teacher-led lessons available 24/7
- A structured study plan that keeps you on track
- A 3,000+ question Qbank that you can customize by length, topic, and subtopic
- 16 full-length, realistic practice tests
- 7-book MCAT subject review set
- 70+ brand new content refresher videos covering the highest-yield MCAT topics
- All the official AAMC practice material available
- Access to online resources for 6 months after your course start date
SAY HI TO SOME MCAT EXPERTS
Tyler joined us in 2010 and—because he loved teaching so much—quickly became a full-time instructor. He has a BS in Chemistry and an MS in Biomedical Science.
Aeri enjoys getting students excited about making connections between science and everyday life. She holds a BS in Biological Sciences and a PhD in Structural Biochemistry.
Nzinga has been teaching students to ace the MCAT for 10 years. She’s currently completing a PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology.
HERE'S WHAT WE'LL COVER
Science Skill 1: Science Knowledge
- Skill 1 (Science Knowledge) Basics
- Skill 1 Passage-Based Questions
- Concepts in Multiple Forms
- Skill 1 (Science Knowledge) in Action
Science Skill 2: Critical Thinking
- Skill 2 (Critical Thinking) Basics
- MCAT Scientific Reasoning
- Math on the MCAT
- Skill 2 (Critical Thinking) in Action
Science Skill 3: Experimental and Research Design
- Skill 3 (Research Design) Basics
- Critique of Studies and Conclusions
- Advanced Experimental Design
- Skill 3 (Research Design) in Action
Science Skill 4: Data and Statistical Analysis
- Skill 4 (Data Analysis) Basics
- Data Distributions
- Experimental Error and Uncertainty
- Skill 4 (Data Analysis) in Action
Science Skill 5: MCAT Expertise
- Science Passage Strategy
- Science Questions: Type and Rephrase
- Science Questions: Investigate and Match
- Triage in the Science Sections
- Wrong Answer Types (Sciences)
- Strategic Guessing
- MCAT Science Strategies in Action
CARS (Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills)
- CARS Passage Strategy: Read and Distill
- CARS Passage Strategy: Preview and Choose
- CARS Questions: Foundations of Comprehension
- CARS Questions: Reasoning Within the Text
- CARS Questions: Reasoning Beyond the Text
- CARS MCAT Expertise
- Wrong Answer Pathologies
- Identifying CARS Question Types
- Triage in the CARS Section
- MCAT CARS Strategies in Action
Know the MCAT
- MCAT Overview and Section Basics
- MCAT Study Skills
- CBT Tools and Clock Management
- Stress Management
- Test Day Readiness
The best guarantee is one you won’t need. But you get it anyway.