Kaplan MCAT® On Demand
SAY HI TO ALL NEW
ON DEMAND MCAT PREP
Study for the MCAT at your speed, on your own time, with prerecorded teacher-led sessions, live workshops, and expertly made study materials. Newly added features let you reach your higher score quicker—with the flexibility of on-demand learning.
A MORE PERSONALIZED WAY TO PREP FOR THE MCAT
How long do you want to study for the MCAT? It’s up to you.
Pick the number of months you’d like to commit to prepping and start right now.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Prerecorded, teacher-led lessons available 24/7
- A structured study plan that keeps you on track
- A 3,000+ question Qbank that you can customize by length, topic, and subtopic
- 16 full-length, realistic practice tests
- Access to unlimited livestreamed workshops
- 7-book MCAT subject review set
- 70+ brand new content refresher videos covering the highest-yield MCAT topics
- All the official AAMC practice material available
GET TO KNOW KAPLAN MCAT ON DEMAND
KNOW WHAT TO STUDY AND WHEN
Your personalized study plan prioritizes content based on your strengths and opportunities to grow. Tell us when you need to complete your studies, how many hours per week you can commit to, and which days you want off. We’ll build the perfect schedule for you.
GET REAL (PRACTICE)
Now, there are even more ways to solidify what you learned in your video lessons. Get test-like practice and extra content review to supplement your studies. Plus, you can join livestreamed workshop sessions to dive deeper into content.
WE'VE DONE OUR HOMEWORK
The updates we made to our prep are based on hundreds of hours of research into how students learn best. After talking to a variety of MCAT students, we learned what makes for the ideal On Demand MCAT experience. Then, we took these findings and incorporated them in our new course—so you can get to your higher score more efficiently.
SAY HI TO SOME MCAT EXPERTS
Aeri enjoys getting students excited about making connections between science and everyday life. She holds a BS in Biological Sciences and a PhD in Structural Biochemistry.
Nzinga has been teaching students to ace the MCAT for 10 years. She’s currently completing a PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology.
HERE'S WHAT WE'LL COVER
Kaplan's On Demand Course systematically builds your MCAT mastery beginning with the required knowledge and ending with test-like simulation.
All of the Science Content on the MCAT
- From amino acids to zygotes, the course builds your foundation for MCAT success with review of need-to-know concepts in biochemistry, biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, physics, psychology, and sociology.
- The most important content is covered in Content Refresher assignments. Each assignment includes videos and practice—and a Placement Quiz at the beginning to let you test out of spending time on material you already know.
- Our Application assignments take your content knowledge to the next level. These video walkthroughs from our MCAT experts teach you how to use the content and strategies to answer MCAT questions.
- For deeper dives into the content—or for those who prefer textbooks—you will receive our best-selling 7-Book Subject Review series with over 3,000 pages of full-color content complete with concept checks, worked examples, mnemonics and more!
Strategies to Build Critical Thinking
- Lesson-on-Demand assignments go deep on each of the four skills (Skills 1–4) outlined by the AAMC, the MCAT testmaker. These video lessons are spaced throughout the course and progressively build the critical thinking skills necessary to master the most challenging MCAT passages and questions.
- Skill 1 questions are all about scientific knowledge. We'll teach you how to answer these questions even when familiar content is presented in novel ways or when questions are complicated by a passage.
- Skill 2 questions require you to reason with the content. We'll show you how to recall relevant scientific concepts with limited clues. You'll also learn to formulate predictions and explanations about scientific observations and phenomena.
- Skill 3 questions focus on experimental design. We'll show you how to deconstruct experiment-based passages by identifying the key components that are most frequently tested.
- Skill 4 questions are all about data. We'll explore the various presentations of data (graphs, tables, etc.) and teach you the math skills necessary to form valid conclusions.
Everything You Need To Master the CARS Section
- You'll get thorough instruction on the powerful but flexible Kaplan strategy for CARS passages.
- In-depth analysis and guidance for working through every CARS question type.
- Strategies for effective prioritization of passages and questions.
- Step-by-Step explanations for over 500 Qbank CARS questions—and explanations for every wrong answer.
The MCAT Mastery Mindset
- Test-like practice in the same computer interface as the actual MCAT.
- Tips on how to use the computer-based testing tools most efficiently.
- Strategies for keeping your cool and staying on track during your test.
- Guidance on how to best use your study time, including how to effectively review your practice tests.
- Training on the mindset required to learn the MCAT, prevent stress, and overcome setbacks so that you can reach your maximum potential on Test Day!
The best guarantee is one you won’t need. But you get it anyway.