YOUR PERSONAL GUIDE TO MCAT® SUCCESS
Your tutor will pinpoint what you already know and where you can improve, so you never waste a minute of your prep. Think of them as your personal MCAT expert leading you to your highest possible score—on your schedule.
BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE FROM THE GROUND UP
Between one-on-one sessions, use the included online course to get your footing and foundation. Keep track of what’s not sticking and where you need to spend more time. That’s where your tutor will pick things up.
A NEW PRACTICE TEST FOR THE NEW MCAT
Need more practice for the revised 2020 MCAT? All our courses include 11 revised practice exams, designed to match the AAMC changes. Each is 5 hours and 45 minutes long with predictive scoring. If you're studying to test in 2021 - our courses also include the standard 7.5-hour exams.
PLUS, YOU GET ALL OF THIS...
- 10, 20, 30, or 40 hours of private, 1-on-1 tutoring with an expert online
- A suite of DIY resources, including on-demand lessons
- The option to join an online course taught by one of our top teachers
- 90+ hours of live and recorded lessons on the MCAT® Channel
- A 2,900+ question Qbank that learns your skill level and adjusts as you go
- 16 full-length, realistic practice tests
- 7-book MCAT Subject Review set, plus a Lesson Book
- 130 interactive Science Review videos
- All the official AAMC practice material available
SAY HI TO A FEW OF OUR TUTORS
Aeri enjoys getting students excited about making connections between science and everyday life. She holds a BS in Biological Sciences and a PhD in Structural Biochemistry.
Debbie has been teaching at Kaplan for 18 years, but tutoring is where she really shines. She holds a BS in Chemistry and received a MS in Human Genetics.
Kerri has been a tutor for over 2 years. She has an MS in Marine Biology and PhD in Biology. Before tutoring, she taught at a tier-one research university.
STEP 1: EVALUATION
We’ll get to know your academic background, study style, and goals.
STEP 2: MATCH
Once we understand your needs, we’ll select the right tutor for you.
STEP 3: A CUSTOM PLAN
Your tutor will create a study plan that fits your needs and schedule.
The best guarantee is one you won’t need. But you get it anyway.