MCAT® Summer Intensive — In Person
Summer Intensive: The Ultimate MCAT Experience
Join the MCAT Summer Intensive Program, a Kaplan-founded experience with 6 weeks of live, customized MCAT immersion for the most concentrated prep experience ever. Led by our highest-rated MCAT faculty from across the country, this meticulously designed program focuses all your brainpower, energy, and attention on achieving your MCAT goal.
Can’t get away? Live Online options available. Learn More
For more information, contact one of our Summer Intensive advisors at: 1-800-KAP-TEST
2019 MCAT Summer Intensive Locations (Atlanta, Austin and San Diego)
Save $500 on Summer Intensive* with code SUMMER500. Ends 2/28.
May 19 - June 29, 2019
Located at Emory University, our Atlanta program showcases the best of the South.Learn More
June 2 - July 13, 2019
Get the Longhorn experience on campus at the University of Texas - Austin and see everything that helps 'Keep Austin Weird.'Learn More
June 30 - August 10, 2019
Located at the University of California - San Diego, where you'll experience beautiful weather and award-winning facilities.Learn More
Program Details and Schedule
The Summer Intensive Program curriculum incorporates MCAT strategy, content review, and a personalized approach that guarantees success.* Guided by the best Kaplan faculty members in the country, you will receive a well-rounded and complete preparation experience that includes:
- Comprehensive content review sessions delivered exclusively live and on site by subject matter experts.
- Expertly crafted MCAT strategy lectures to help you understand the test format and achieve the best possible results.
- Small group recitations and weekly private tutoring sessions that provide a customized study plan and guide you to success.
- 5 full-length proctored MCAT simulations carefully administered to mimic the Test Day experience.
Plus, access to all Kaplan MCAT preparation resources from the day you enroll until Test Day including:
- Kaplan's best-selling 7-book Subject Review, Lesson Book, High-Yield Problem Solving Guide, and a convenient mobile flashcard app.
- A total of 10,000+ MCAT practice items, including 15 full-length practice tests and all available AAMC study materials.
- Adaptive Qbank for MCAT—build custom quizzes that adapt to you from 2,000+ practice questions. Our adaptive technology continually challenges you at your skill level.
- The MCAT Channel—providing you unlimited access to hours of live, online instruction nearly every day of the week taught by our highest-rated MCAT faculty. A Kaplan exclusive!
Content Review: Endocrine System
Content Review: Acids & Bases
Lunch & Self Study
Small Group Strategy Session
Small Group Practice Session
Dinner & Self Study
Content Workshop: Molecular Genetics
Faculty Directed Study Hall & Coaching Sessions
Self Study & Bedtime
What alumni are saying about MCAT Summer Intensive Program
Why Kaplan - Summer Intensive?
500+ hours of available instruction, practice, and support carefully designed to provide top results in six weeks and including access to The MCAT Channel until Test Day.
With our automated feedback tool, SmartReports™, you get in-depth insights into your greatest strengths and weaknesses on the MCAT with recommended instruction just for you.
Kaplan requires every instructor to be score-qualified and rigorously trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you'll be taught by an MCAT expert.
15 full-length exams, over 10,000+ MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.
Learn in a classroom located near you with an expert teacher.
Learn on your laptop or mobile device with an expert teacher.
Study at your own pace in a location that's convenient for you.
*Offer: $500 off applies to MCAT Summer Intensive new enrollments only from February 13, 2019 through February 28, 2019. In Person, Live Online, Self-Paced, PrepPacks, Qbanks and Private Tutoring new enrollments are excluded from this offer. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.