Live streaming MCAT prep nearly every day of the week—a Kaplan exclusive!
The MCAT Channel is a revolutionary new way to prep for MCAT. We’ve designed the channel as a way to give each student unlimited access to Kaplan's top-rated MCAT faculty for live, elective instruction six days a week. Instead of sitting through hours and hours of one-size-fits-all content review, you'll selectively join the Channel episodes that target your greatest areas of opportunity, so you can gain more points in less time.
Here are some of the types of episodes you’ll find on The MCAT Channel
- Science Workshop Episodes – acids & bases, AC/DC circuits, electrostatics & magnetism, the kidney, molecular genetics, thermodynamics, the endocrine system, metabolism, and more.
- Test Review Episodes – section-specific review of passages from the diagnostic test, full-length practice tests, and AAMC sample tests.
- CARS Episodes – several additional hours of instructor-led practice with CARS (Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills) passages.
- Kaplan Strategy Episodes – general MCAT advice such as creating an MCAT study schedule, and tips for stress management.
- Beyond the MCAT – admissions advice and other relevant topics for pre-med students.
All sessions are available in the archive for 24 hour/7 day on demand viewing.
Attend as many sessions as you want!
Broadcasting live and online an average of 15 – 20 hours of programming each week. We’ll add additional episodes during peak times leading up to the most popular test dates.
Find a concept challenging or confusing? Browse episodes by topic and difficulty.
Love a certain professor? Browse by professors and pick the ones that help you the most. All of the instructors on The MCAT Channel are among our highest rated faculty.
Plus, during all of our live broadcasts, you get the opportunity to engage with other students watching in real time!
A great resource for your final exams
The Channel covers important information you may need to know for your final exams. Use this valuable prep tool to do more than study for the MCAT:
Learn critical concepts such as:
- Organic chemistry
Enroll in any live instruction or PLUS course and get access to The MCAT Channel instantly!