Save $400* on Live Online, In Person, and Bootcamp courses with code NEWMCAT400. Save $300* on On Demand courses with code NEWMCAT300.
Offer ends in 4d 20h 28m 19s
Kaplan’s NextGen Live Online MCAT Course Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: Kaplan’s NextGen Live Online MCAT Course Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is sponsored by Kaplan North America, LLC. The entry period for the Giveaway commences on Monday, October 4, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. EST and ends Friday, October 8, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. EST (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to followers of the Kaplan Health Facebook account and the @kaplanmedical Instagram account, who are 18 years of age or older and who are legal residents of the United States (49 states and District of Columbia; excluding Rhode Island) during the Promotion Period. Void anywhere outside of the United States and Caribbean Islands and wherever else prohibited and/or restricted by law. Officers, directors, representatives and employees of Sponsor, its parent, affiliates or subsidiaries, or their respective advertising, promotion, publicity, production, and judging agencies and their immediate families and household members are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, entrants will need to visit one participating Kaplan page on Facebook or Instagram:
Example: “Premeds, we are so excited to launch our new MCAT prep course that to celebrate we are giving away one MCAT Prep Live Online Course to help you on your journey to becoming a doctor.”
Instagram: entrants will need to post a comment after the written statement and share “Why do you want to become a doctor?” on the Call for Entry posted on the @kaplanmedical Instagram account. Entrants may comment as many times as they want but only one (1) comment will be counted for entry into the Giveaway.
Facebook: entrants will need to post a comment after the statement and share “Why do you want to become a doctor?” in the Comments section on the Call for Entry posted at the Kaplan Health Facebook account. Entrants may comment as many times as they want but only one (1) comment will be counted for entry into the Giveaway.
Entry must not include: (a) content that violates any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademark rights; (b) defamatory language; (c) threatening language; (d) language that is sexually explicit, obscene, or indecent; (e) language that promotes alcohol, tobacco, or drug use; or (f) any other language or image that Sponsor determines is not reasonably related to the Promotion. Communications requesting entries (“Call for Entries”) will be available through an email invitation, social media post, or through other media during the Entry Period. An entrant may enter the Giveaway by following the instructions in the relevant Call for Entry. Entrants must follow all instructions in the relevant Call for Entry, and any information must be complete and accurate. Maximum of one entry per person per Call for Entry. All entries received after October 8, 2021,8:00 a.m. EST will be void. Before being declared a winner, a selected entrant must be in compliance with the Official Rules, and the entry information will be verified. Any prize notification or prize delivery returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification. By entering the Giveaway, entrant(s) agree to be bound by the Official Rules. Kaplan reserves the right to remove any entry or posting or refuse to allow an entry based on content. To participate in the social media Call for Entry, entrant will need to have an Instagram® or Facebook® Account. If you do not have an Instagram® or Facebook® account, you can create one by visiting www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com. Instagram® and Facebook® accounts are free. Message and data rates may apply to the use of mobile devices to participate in the Giveaway.
4. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON: Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, per household on Facebook or Instagram for the duration of the Promotion Period (there will be one winner from each community). Entries received from any person’s email address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries containing typographical, printing or other errors will be void. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. Entries that are mutilated, altered, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, tampered with, illegible, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules are also void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to the entrant. Sponsor and those working on its behalf will not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected or damaged mail or email, or for Internet, network, computer hardware and software, phone or other technical errors, malfunctions and delays that may occur. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. By entering or accepting a prize in this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, the Sponsor and these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: In this Giveaway, two (2) winners will be selected following the Promotion Period in a random drawing conducted by Kaplan on October 11, 2021 (“Drawing Date”). Multiple submissions do not increase your chances of winning. Winners will be notified of their prize on the Drawing Date via Instagram or Facebook direct message. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prize winner does not respond within (5) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected. The chosen winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Compliance with these Official Rules and a Liability and (unless prohibited) Publicity Release to be executed and returned to Sponsor within 10 days in order to qualify as the winner.
6. PRIZE: One (1) winner from each participating Kaplan social community (a total of 2 winners) selected on the Drawing Date will receive one (1) MCAT Live Online Course each valued at $2,499 USD for a total prize valued at $4,988 USD. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer for any prize (or prize component), except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) with a prize of equal or greater value, whether due to the unavailability of a prize (or prize component), or for any other reason. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state, or other taxes (if applicable) including, without limitation, income taxes, are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winner will be required to sign and return (except where prohibited) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form within ten (10) days of the notification.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received back by the end of the Promotion Period. One entry from each participating Kaplan social community will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period in an electronic, randomized drawing to be held on the Drawing Date. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor using RandomPicker, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible or liable for Giveaway Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), or for Giveaway Entries that are illegible, late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, altered, postage-due, mutilated, destroyed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Giveaway Entries in the Giveaway, or for failure to receive Giveaway Entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind and such Entries will be disqualified. By entering the Giveaway, each Entrant agrees to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Giveaway Entities in connection with the Giveaway; and to forever and irrevocably release, indemnify, and hold harmless each of Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releases"), from any liability (including, but not limited to, liability for defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of publicity or any intellectual property rights, any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity, and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind even if the Releases have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages), costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys' fees) that may arise from, result from or are in connection with: (a) the Giveaway, including but not limited to any Giveaway-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant's Giveaway Entry, participation or inability to participate in the Giveaway; (b) the violation of any privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Giveaway promotional materials; (d) acceptance, attendance at, participation in, possession, defects in, use, misuse or inability to use the prize (or any component thereof); (e) any change in the prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, business or creative considerations, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor's control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, epidemic or any other cause beyond the Sponsor's control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Giveaway; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the Sponsor (including, without limitation, the Entry Information or any parts thereof); (i) any system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider utilized by Sponsor or by a Entrant; (j) interruption or inability to access the Giveaway, the Website or any other Giveaway-related web pages, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; (k) any damage to Entrant's (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Giveaway; (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries; (m) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the Sponsor, or any of their agents or employees; (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act of omission on the part of a prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); (p) or any other cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies. Each Entrant hereby acknowledges that the Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any express or implied warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or any component thereof.
10. WAIVER OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF; GOVERNING LAW: ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (i) THE GIVEAWAY, (ii) THE AWARDING OR REDEMPTION OF ANY PRIZES AND/OR (iii) THE DETERMINATION OF THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THEIR ENFORCEMENT ON INTERPRETATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. ENTRANT FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE GIVEAWAY.
11. USE OF ENTRANT AND WINNER INFORMATION: The information that you provide in connection with the Giveaway may be used for Sponsor's purposes to send you information about Sponsor's products and services. If you would like your name removed from Sponsor's mailing list or if you do not wish to receive information from Sponsor or its Corporate Partners, write to Sponsor at Kaplan North America, LLC , 1515 W Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.
13. WINNER. For a list of winners selected, contact email@example.com by October 11, 2021.
14. SPONSOR. Kaplan North America, LLC, 1515 W Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. All rights reserved.
15. The Giveaway hosted by Kaplan is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
To Enter for a Chance to Win: Tell us in the comments below why you want to be a doctor, and make sure you’re following us. You may comment as many times as you want but only one (1) comment will be counted for entry into the Giveaway.
● Follow @kaplanmedical on Instagram or Kaplan Health on Facebook
● Share in a comment why you want to be a doctor.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Giveaway entry period commences on 10/4/21 and ends 10/8/21 (“Promotion Period”). Entrants must be legal residents of the US (49 states and District of Columbia; excluding RI) and at least 18yrs or older as of 10/4/21. Entrants must leave one comment on either Kaplan Health Instagram or Facebook account page. Prize: Two winners will each receive one MCAT Prep Live Online Course, valued at $2,499 USD, for a total prize value of $4,998 USD. Void wherever prohibited and/or restricted by law. See Official Rules for details. Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.