Free MCAT Practice
Don’t have much time? Try some bite-size practice.
Pick your course option
MCAT Prep Course
MCAT Prep Course, now with more live instruction than anyone else and unlimited access to The MCAT Channel.
- 14 full-length practice tests and more than 10,000 practice items, including access to the most available AAMC practice materials
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your unique strengths and weaknesses
- Prep with more than 130 interactive Science Review videos, our 7-book MCAT Subject Review set, and Qbank
MCAT Prep PLUS Course
Everything that comes with the MCAT Prep Course, PLUS more than $1,400 of additional instruction for just $500 more.
- 3 hours of one-on-one coaching from your personal MCAT coach to develop a personalized study plan that manages your time best and get essential tips from an MCAT expert
- 2 additional Self-Paced online courses ($499 value each) with over 50 hours of instruction in Foundations of Biochemistry and Foundations of Psychology and Sociology
MCAT Prep Free Trial
Jump-start your MCAT prep with a week of access to Kaplan teachers, expertise, and resources to help you own Test Day.
Take 20 minutes to test your knowledge of the MCAT material and get complete explanations to every question. Plus, you’ll receive time-saving Kaplan strategies to help you score higher. Compete against your friends and find out who’s ready for Test Day.
Our pop quiz is the quickest way to see if you’re ready for the kinds of questions you’ll find on the MCAT. Solve the four problems and get detailed explanations for each. That way, you’ll know how to handle similar ones when they appear on Test Day.
MCAT Question of the Day
Get a little practice every day with our daily exam-style questions.
Free Online MCAT Practice Test
Learn what to expect and how you’d score on the exam with a Free Online Practice Test.
Free MCAT Bootcamp
Our live, online Bootcamps are notoriously intense. But if you can make it through, you’ll be ready to tackle your test like a pro.
Free MCAT Inside The Classroom
Our Inside the Classroom series gives you a taste of what it’s like to attend a Live Online class.
You're a planner. We get it. Get your free medical school guide and stay ahead of the curve. Sign up to find out everything you need to do to apply to medical school — and when you need to do it.
Most live instruction
Couple in-class sessions with the flexibility of The MCAT Channel, so you get all the live instruction you need without wasting time on content you’ve already mastered.
Kaplan requires every instructor to be score-qualified and rigorously trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you’ll be taught by a team of MCAT experts.
A personalized study plan, guiding you through over 125 hours of live instruction and 400+ hours of online resources, all engineered to get you more points in less time.
15 full-length exams, over 10,000 MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.
Breathe easy knowing that we believe in you. We are so confident in your success that if your score doesn't improve, we'll either give you your money back, or let you retake the class for free. For full eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.