MCAT Review Books + Digital Resources
Kaplan MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review
Kaplan has been the world-leader in MCAT prep for 40+ years. More people get into medical school with a Kaplan MCAT course than all major courses combined. Now the same results are available with MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review. This set features thorough subject review, more questions than any competitor, and the highest-yield questions available. The commentary and instruction come directly from Kaplan MCAT experts and include targeted focus on the most-tested concepts. These prep books simulate, better than anything else on the market, the experience of a one-on-one session with our top-rated instructors.
- UNPARALLELED MCAT KNOWLEDGE: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available. In conjunction with our expert psychometricians, the Kaplan team is able to ensure the accuracy and realism of our practice materials.
- THOROUGH SUBJECT REVIEW: Written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors, all material has been vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- EXPANDED CONTENT THROUGHOUT: As the MCAT has continued to develop, this set has been updated continuously to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more worrying if your prep is comprehensive!
- “STAR RATINGS” FOR EVERY SUBJECT: New for the 3rd Edition of MCAT Review, every topic in every chapter is assigned a “star rating”—informed by Kaplan’s decades of MCAT experience and facts straight from the testmaker—of how important it will be to your score on the real exam.
- MORE PRACTICE THAN THE COMPETITION: With questions throughout the books and access to three practice tests online, MCAT Review has more practice than any other MCAT books on the market.
- ONLINE COMPANION: MCAT Review comes with access to online resources to augment content studying, including three practice tests and additional questions. The MCAT is a computer-based test, so practicing in the same format as Test Day is key.
- TOP-QUALITY IMAGES: With full-color, 3-D illustrations, charts, graphs and diagrams from the pages of Scientific American, MCAT Review turns even the most intangible, complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.
- KAPLAN'S MCAT REPUTATION: Kaplan is the world leader in the MCAT prep market.
150+ hours of total instruction, practice tools, applications, and on demand Science Review videos—everything you need, the way you need it. Plus our exclusive MCAT Channel.
With our automated feedback tool, SmartReports™, you get in-depth insights into your greatest strengths and weaknesses on the MCAT with recommended instruction just for you.
Kaplan requires every instructor to be score-qualified and rigorously trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you'll be taught by an MCAT expert.
14 full-length exams, over 8,000+ MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.
*Offer: $225 off applies to MCAT® In Person, Live Online, and Self-Paced new enrollments from February 23, 2017 through February 28, 2017 midnight PT only. Private Tutoring and Spring/Summer Intensive Programs are excluded. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.
*Offer: $500 off applies to Live Online Tutoring packages ONLY. $500 off applies to Live Online tutoring packages of 35 hours, $400 applies to Live Online tutoring packages of 25 hours and $300 applies to Live Online tutoring packages of 15 hours. New enrollments from February 17, 2017 through February 28, 2017 midnight PT only. In Person Tutoring, In Person Classes, Live Online Classes, Self-Paced courses, and Spring/Summer Intensive courses are excluded. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.
*Proven track record: Doctors refers to US MDs who were licensed between 2001-2010 and used a fee-based course to prepare for the MCAT. The AlphaDetail, Inc. online study for Kaplan was conducted between Nov. 10 - Dec. 9, 2010 among 763 US licensed MDs, of whom 462 took the MCAT and used a fee-based course to prepare for it.
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.