How do you prefer to prep for the MCAT?
MCAT Live Online Options
Now with more live MCAT instruction than anybody else. Get more than 125 hours of unique live instruction, including live online classroom lessons plus the flexibility of The MCAT Channel.
or 3 installments of $833.00
Now with more live MCAT instruction than anybody else
Enjoy the structure and support of live online classroom sessions taught by a team of score-qualified MCAT instructors, plus live instruction from our highest-rated MCAT experts via The MCAT Channel.
- The most live instruction available, covering all the content and skills on the MCAT
- Over 700 hours of total instruction and practice
- Over 130 interactive Science Review videos
- Unlimited access to The MCAT Channel
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your strengths and weaknesses
The MCAT Channel - A Kaplan exclusive!
- As many as 30 hours per week of highly interactive programming taught live and online by our highest-rated faculty
- Choose sessions that target your greatest areas of opportunity, so you can gain more points in less time
- Attend live lessons six days a week or watch the archives, 24/7
- 400+ hours of online resources
- 14 full-length practice tests and over 10,000 practice items
- The most available AAMC practice materials
Books & Apps
- Kaplan’s best-selling 7-Book MCAT Subject Review
- Prep on the go with digital books, a flashcard app, and Qbank
- We’ve prepared thousands of students for the new MCAT, and use their feedback to continually improve our curriculum
- You’re guaranteed a higher MCAT score, or your money back*
or 3 installments of $999.66
Get everything that comes with Live Online, PLUS…
3 hours of one-on-one coaching from your personal MCAT coach
- Learn how to manage your time wisely
- Develop a personalized study plan that works best for you
- Get essential tips from an MCAT expert
- Gain insight into the med school admissions process
- Meet live online via our virtual classroom
2 additional Self-Paced online courses ($499 value each)
with over 50 hours of foundational instruction in key MCAT content areas:
- Foundations of Biochemistry
- Foundations of Psychology and Sociology
Over $1,400 of additional instruction for just $500 more
Have questions? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
The most live instruction.
Couple in-class sessions with the flexibility of The MCAT Channel, so you get all the live instruction you need without wasting time on content you’ve already mastered.
Prep smarter, not harder.
A personalized study plan, guiding you through over 125 hours of live instruction and 400+ hours of online resources, all engineered to get you more points in less time.
Kaplan requires every instructor to be score-qualified and rigorously trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you’ll be taught by a team of MCAT experts.
14 full-length exams, over 10,000 MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.