How do you prefer to prep for the MCAT?
MCAT Live Online Options
Kaplan’s live, instructor-led online courses provide the benefits of a classroom experience with the flexibility of attending from wherever you are.
- Cover all the content and skills on the MCAT
- Watch a Kaplan Live Online class in action
- 540 hours of instruction and practice
- 300+ hours of online resources, including 14 full-length practice tests
- The most available AAMC practice materials
- Focus on the instruction you need most
- Unlimited access to The MCAT Channel
- Over 130 interactive Science Review videos
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your strengths and weaknesses
- This course will fit into your life
- Choose from the most course schedules available
- Convenient live and recorded make-up sessions
- Prep on-the-go with digital books, a flashcard app, and Qbank
- Be confident preparing with the world leader in MCAT prep
- Twice as many doctors prepared for the MCAT with a Kaplan course than with any other.*
- We’ve prepared thousands of students for the new MCAT and we’re using their feedback to continually improve
- You’re guaranteed a higher MCAT score or your money back*
- Three one-on-one sessions with your MCAT Coach, live online via our virtual classroom
- Personalized coaching to manage your time wisely and create a personal study plan that works best for you
- Essential tips about your MCAT prep and the med school admissions process
- Two Foundations Self-Paced online courses (each a $499 value) with over 50 hours of foundational instruction in the new Biochemistry, Psychology, and Sociology content on the MCAT 2015 blueprint
Have questions? Call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
150+ hours of total instruction, practice tools, applications, and on demand Science Review videos—everything you need, the way you need it. Plus our exclusive MCAT Channel.
With our automated feedback tool, SmartReports™, you get in-depth insights into your greatest strengths and weaknesses on the MCAT with recommended instruction just for you.
This is the only MCAT course that requires every instructor to be score-qualified and trained on the entire exam—ensuring that you are taught by an MCAT expert.
14 full-length exams, over 8,000+ MCAT practice items, and the most available official AAMC practice resources. Only realistic practice makes perfect.
*Offer: $200 off applies to MCAT® In Person, Live Online, Self-Paced, and Private Tutoring new enrollments from January 12, 2017 through January 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. PT only. Discount may not be combined with any other promotion or offer. Summer Intensive courses are excluded from this offer.
*Unlimited Prep offer available from January 12th to January 31st midnight PT Unlimited Prep refers to one enrollee’s unlimited use of online assets and unlimited registrations for classroom component of his or her program through September 9, 2017. Students should call 1-800-KAP-TEST to register for scheduled classroom sessions available. Enrollment is valid for one person only and cannot be shared, transferred, or sold to others. Failure to use any available resource may not be credited or transferred in any way. Tutoring sessions and Summer Intensive classroom sessions are not part of the unlimited resources. MCAT Self-Paced registrations between January 12, 2017 and January 31, 2017 are eligible for unlimited use of online assets through September 9, 2017 (extended date at no additional cost to you).
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.