AACP endorses Kaplan as the Official Provider of PCAT® Prep
Kaplan and AACP have partnered to make PCAT prep more accessible for students everywhere.
Learn in a classroom located near you with an expert teacher.
Learn on your laptop or mobile device with an expert teacher.
Study at your own pace in a location that's convenient for you.
The right dose for your PCAT prep
- Over 2,400 practice questions and multiple full-length exams
- 14 in-class sessions and 40 in-class hours
- Kaplan's exclusive SmartReports technology: We diagnose
your weakest areas and prescribe what to do to improve
- Tuition assistance available for qualified students
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back†
Get the PCAT results you want
Breathe easy knowing that we believe in you. We are so confident in your success that if your score doesn't improve, we'll either give you your money back, or let you retake the class for free. For full eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.