2018 PCAT® Test Dates & Registration
The PCAT is a computer-based test that is administered several times a year. Test dates are offered in January, July, and September in all locations with select locations offering test dates in October and November. The test is administered by Pearson at testing locations throughout the United States and Canada.
Pick your course option
PCAT Prep Course
- Live instruction covering all the content and skills tested on the PCAT.
- 5 full-length, computer-based practice tests designed to match the new PCAT, plus a PCAT Diagnostic Test and over 2500 total practice questions.
- 9 sessions with an expert PCAT instructor at a location near you.
- 3 sessions in our live online classroom—Learn Organic & Biochemistry from some of our highest-rated instructors, who will use interactive lessons and animations to teach you even the most difficult concepts and question types.
- PCAT Smart Reports™ — Detailed breakdowns of your performance, strengths and weaknesses, and personalized recommendations regarding which resources will be most beneficial to you.
- New PCAT Lesson Book, flashcards, Review Notes with 16 pages of full-color Study Sheets, updated online workshops, quizzes, and section tests.
- PCAT Prep On-the-Go — A sleek, mobile-enabled PCAT course available for easy prepping anywhere.
PCAT Prep Course PLUS
Get Kaplan’s complete PCAT program PLUS a personal coach and additional resources:
- Over $700 of additional instruction for just $400 more.
- All PCAT content and Kaplan’s score-raising strategies for every PCAT section.
- The most realistic full-length and section-by-section practice tests.
- The best, most complete PCAT study package with books + online resources.
- NEW in 2016: a dynamic online study plan that adapts to you.
- Only with PLUS: three 1:1 meetings live online with your personal PCAT coach.
- Additional Math Foundations Self-Paced Course ($299 Value).
2018 PCAT Test Dates
The 2018-2019 PCAT dates will be announced in early March. Stay tuned for updates to this page as soon as dates are announced and registration opens.
Register by Date
July 2018 (dates TBA)
September 2018 (dates TBA)
October 2018 (dates TBA)
January 2019 (dates TBA)
Students are encouraged to register early, as seating is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis and there are no opportunities to take the PCAT standby. Registration costs $210 and can be done either online or via mail (additional fees may apply). For additional registration information, visit pcatweb.info.