Get the best prep for future dentists
Comprehensive NBDE and INBDE exam prep for students, and performance reports for institutions.
When you partner with Kaplan Medical, we’ll provide you and your students with tools that lead to improved test scores. Our content is developed by dentists, medical educators, and education science experts. We offer professionally-staffed services for implementation, training, and support and access to actionable diagnostics including performance reporting and data to help you identify and address student needs.
Developed by our expert dental faculty, Kaplan’s NBDE programs prepare students for Parts I and II.
- Qbank - Students can access 2,000+ Part I questions and 1,800+ Part II questions with detailed explanations from their laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Part I Lecture Notes - Book includes basic science content, study skills, proven test-taking strategies, focused review of dental anatomy topics, high-yield topics, and mnemonics.
- Part II Lecture Notes - Book includes clinical dental science topics, 10 dental case studies complete with radiographs and dental Charting, and a Case Strategy Guide.
- Diagnostic Exam - Both you and your students will have a better understanding of their proficiency in a range of topics after they take the Diagnostic exam.
We’re ready to support you and your students as you transition to the new integrated exam.
- Interactive Learning - Leverages technology, learning science and formative assessment tools to foster continuous, iterative and interactive learning.
- Foundation Building - Reinforces concepts taught along the dental student journey, building a solid foundation for clinical excellence.
- Clinical Case Comprehension - Presents clinical cases with a comprehensive set of questions to enhance clinical integration skills and ensure recall of basic science foundations.
- Basic Science Understanding - Utilizes text, animation, and assessment to build a depth of basic science understanding that can be scaffolded throughout the D1 and D2 years.
- Student QBank - Over 500 multiple choice questions developed following JCNDE guidelines, featuring a new and intuitive reporting suite for faculty to measure student progress and performance.
- Secure, Simulated Exam - Realistic practice with 464 questions, completely aligned with JCNDE Foundational Knowledge and Clinical Content areas.
- Digital Lecture Notes - Engaging content review designed to optimize your students’ preparedness for INBDE, with activities that can be assigned to students as they cover material in class.
We offer exclusive support for our institutional partners that allows us to prioritize your needs and respond to issues in a timely manner.
- Implementation & Training - You’ll be assigned a team of professionals who will help you understand your Kaplan resources, train your faculty to use them and answer your questions along the way.
- Support - Faculty and students will receive support from your assigned team.
Flexible Pricing Packages
Kaplan’s practice questions, assessments, focused review content, and institutional level reporting are available in a variety of packages to best meet the needs of your faculty and students.
Request a Demo Account
(must be 13 years or older).
Enter your details below the regional program direct in your area will set you up with a demo account to view sample content and reports.
Thank you! Someone will reach out to you within the next business day.