Physician Assistant Schools
We support student needs
Test prep content and question-based resources to support educators of Physician Assistants.
When you partner with Kaplan Medical, we’ll provide you and your students with tools that lead to improved test scores. Our content is developed by physician assistants, medical educators, and education science experts. We offer professionally-staffed services for implementation, training, and support and access to actionable diagnostics including performance reporting and data to help you identify and address student needs.
Developed by Jim Van Rhee, M.S., PA-C and Chris Bruce, MHSA, PA-C, Kaplan’s suite of products help students prepare for the PANCE with practice questions and focused content review and remediation.
- Qbank - Students can access over 1,800 questions with detailed explanations from their laptops, tablets, and phones.
- On-Demand Lectures - Available on a variety of topics, students can view videos at 1.5x speed when it’s most convenient for them on their laptops, tablets, or phones.
- Live Online Programs - Focused remediation is delivered online by Kaplan’s faculty to support at-risk students.
With easy access to expertly-crafted questions including explanations, faculty will spend less time writing and grading tests.
- Comprehensive Assessment Tool - Over 2,250 recently revised and updated questions that meet the 2019 NCCPA® blueprint.
- Create Custom Exams - Develop customized exams to fit your unique program. You decide when tests are delivered and the number and types of questions in each test.
- Detailed Explanations - Students and faculty have access to detailed explanations for each question.
Reporting & Analytics
Students can instantly access test performance and faculty can review and analyze student and cohort performance.
We offer exclusive support for our institutional partners that allows us to prioritize your needs and respond to issues in a timely manner.
- Implementation & Training - You’ll be assigned a team of professionals who will help you understand your Kaplan resources, train your faculty to use them and answer your questions along the way.
- Support - Faculty and students will receive support from your assigned team.
Flexible Pricing Options
Kaplan’s practice questions, assessments, focused review content, and institutional level reporting are available in a variety of packages to best meet the needs of your faculty and students.
Request a Demo Account
(must be 13 years or older).
Enter your details below the regional program direct in your area will set you up with a demo account to view sample content and reports.
Thank you! Someone will reach out to you within the next business day.